Founded in 2003 as an International-focused practice.
For twenty years JRDV has been known around the world for:
- Being a client-centric team player for complex projects.
- Engaging team members through an immersive iterative eye-level design process.
- Producing strong design narratives based on each project’s unique location and context.
- Bringing deep knowledge of architectural styles and local history to all projects.
- Seamlessly connecting all phases of design from the initial vision to the last layer of details.
- Designing intricate ground-level urban textures related to the immediate local context.
- Understanding how to bring large, complex public-private projects into fruition.
JRDV’s organization is a nonhierarchical, culturally diverse, technologically savvy, and internationally oriented firm emphasizing teamwork, innovation, and a deep appreciation of the complexities and history of cities and building design.